Looking for a resource to help improve current courses on social entrepreneurship, develop new ones, and identify how your faculty and university can make its own unique contribution to social entrepreneurship education?
The Curriculum Guide includes:
• 10 exemplary social entrepreneurship course syllabi
• Promising approaches to curriculum and teaching
• Areas that require improvement and further development
• Commentary and advice from leaders in the field
• Opportunities for innovation in curriculum and SE education
Read the first 11 pages for free here
"I recommend Ashoka U resources to many in and outside of my university."
- Nanette Levinson, Associate Professor, American University, School of International Service